A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

missing sable/white sheltie

torriglen
Maiden
Maiden

Post by torriglen on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:22

There is a sable sheltie advertised as missing on the pre loved site. Missing from the Hucknall area of Nottingham. He was frightend by fireworks, the ad was placed Nov 11th but was updated two hours ago so is still missing. Has anyone else seen this?

Louise
Janette
Limit
Limit

missing

Post by Janette on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:23

Is this Bailey?
torriglen
Maiden
Maiden

missing sheltie

Post by torriglen on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:32

I'm not sure his name wasn't mentioned, he is described as ginger and white and very timid. From his picture he looks mis marked.
Janette
Limit
Limit

lost

Post by Janette on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:37

Yes that's Bailey, I've been checking Doglost every day hoping for news of him, wish he could be found for christmas.
torriglen
Maiden
Maiden

missing sheltie

Post by torriglen on Wed 21 Dec 2011, 23:44

I know shelties can be very resourcefull on the run but we all know how they can panic, even the most rock steady ones, it's awful to think of this little lad unable to find his way home.
Charnico
Junior
Junior

Post by Charnico on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 08:19

Poor Bailey and his family.

Just too many sad situations surrounding our beloved Shelties and they seem all the more poignant at Christmastime. tissue
pepperhill
Open
Open

Re: missing sable/white sheltie

Post by pepperhill on Thu 22 Dec 2011, 09:57

Janette wrote:Is this Bailey?

Yes, this is Bailey.

I have been in contact with his owner quite regularly, and there have been NO sightings of him since early November. The one or two possible early ones were not very reliable.

I know his breeder has been over and spent a day searching with a couple of their own shelties.

Unfortunately searching is very difficult when there are no concrete sightings.

I find it hard to understand why he did not run back home as he went from an area where he is walked regularly, not area strange to him.

I just hope someone has taken him in, and fallen in love with him (Not satisfactory for his owners, but kinder for Bailey than any other possibilities)

Let's hope and pray for a happy outcome for Christmas.

Sandra

Sandra
collinvale
Graduate
Graduate

Post by collinvale on Tue 27 Dec 2011, 07:42

any news on this little sheltie

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 20 Sep 2017, 06:35