A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

Dognapping - Tipton, West Midlands

Claire N

Dognapping - Tipton, West Midlands

Post by Claire N on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 11:46

In the Daily Mail today -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2034859/Dognapped-Pedigree-mother-puppies-worth-10-000-stolen-shed.html
Angela Evans
Open
Open

Re: Dognapping - Tipton, West Midlands

Post by Angela Evans on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 12:20

Oh that poor mother to be grabbed out of her whelpng box wih her puppies by complete strangers. :no: she must have been so frightened as bitches are so protective towards their pups. The way things are going in this country we will be frightened to leave are homes soon madangry What I would like to know is how these awful people know about where to steal puppies or dogs etc.

Angela
susan
Limit
Limit

Post by susan on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 13:22

That is so evil, how can anyone have the heart to steel a dog and her puppies, it's shocking. I really feel for the dog,she must be so frightened, it's so sad.
In an ideal world we would hope they can catch the offenders, and return the dog and her pups, to the owners, hopefully this will be the case.

You have a point Angela, how on earth do these people know where to steal the dogs, and their litters from. It's a scarey thought,to think that maybe there arn't as many honest people around overhearing converstaions regarding future litters etc, makes my skin crawl at the thought of it.
A time will come when no one will want to put their adresses in the dog show catalougues.

Regards Susan
Pacarane
Limit
Limit

Post by Pacarane on Thu 08 Sep 2011, 18:01

That is a dreadful thing to happen, affraid as to know where they are, maybe they advertise on the internet scared2 .

Its a dreadful world we live in nowadays

Pat

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jul 2017, 17:46