A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)


Can not reply !! Help !

Share
avatar
Guest
Guest

Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Guest on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 22:02

Is there a general problem with the forum or is it just me ? red smile

I can not reply to pm's ( unless I go into the persons profile and send a new pm ! ) and I can not 'quote' to post a reply or even ' reply' to answer anything ! :lolb:

Help please !! :scratch: :shootme: :shootme: :shootme:
avatar
pepperhill
Open
Open

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by pepperhill on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 22:14

Could it have anything to do with the planned maintenance that Luds warned us about yesterday???
I sent a pm earlier but no too sure if it got there? Had no reply yet


Sandra
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Guest on Thu 08 Oct 2009, 23:00

pepperhill wrote:Could it have anything to do with the planned maintenance that Luds warned us about yesterday???
I sent a pm earlier but no too sure if it got there? Had no reply yet


Sandra
As I was in Brighton yesterday with no internet access red smile , I didn't know of any planned maintainance, so could well be ! Wink

I can now reply ( but have to wait ages for the box to appear !) Wink red smile
avatar
Mistvale
Open
Open

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Mistvale on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 06:36

There is maintenance going on Nina. Also there have been problems with p/m's and some aren't remaining 'Private'. This has been my experience over the last week on another forum. Hope that helps.
avatar
Luds
Admin
Admin

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Luds on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 07:52

Well, I think the maintenance is still going on and you might have some difficulties over the next few days. As for the PMs, I can assure you that they are COMPLETELY private. As Admin, I have no way of knowing what goes in PMs so I can't see how members could see your PMs.
The only way is if you have given your password out.
If you are in any doubt about the privacy of PMs, change your password

Hope it will all be back to normal soon,


~~~~~~~~~~~
Luds star 
www.fleurdemai.weebly.com

Quito shadesable  Bouba  shadesable  Luna  tricolor Sandie goldsable
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Guest on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 11:18

cheers Well I can reply now ! red smile
But I have sent pm's that are still in my outbox, even though I know the persons have been on here :?:
avatar
Daisyway
Open
Open

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Daisyway on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 12:23

Just because they have been on the forum doesnt mean they must read their post.
Maybe they are waiting until they have more time
If they are in the outbox at least you know they havent read them yet.
avatar
Mistvale
Open
Open

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Mistvale on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 12:40

Luds wrote:Well, I think the maintenance is still going on and you might have some difficulties over the next few days. As for the PMs, I can assure you that they are COMPLETELY private. As Admin, I have no way of knowing what goes in PMs so I can't see how members could see your PMs.
The only way is if you have given your password out.
If you are in any doubt about the privacy of PMs, change your password

Hope it will all be back to normal soon,

I have sent you a p/m Luds about the p/m problem. I certainly haven't given my password out.
avatar
Luds
Admin
Admin

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Luds on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 17:42

Thanks Cath, I can see that multiple unvoluntary sending can be a problem! If anyone has noticed a problem with PMs or other please make sure to get in touch. Better safe than sorry Wink


~~~~~~~~~~~
Luds star 
www.fleurdemai.weebly.com

Quito shadesable  Bouba  shadesable  Luna  tricolor Sandie goldsable
avatar
Guest
Guest

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Guest on Fri 09 Oct 2009, 18:56

Daisyway wrote:Just because they have been on the forum doesnt mean they must read their post.
Maybe they are waiting until they have more time
If they are in the outbox at least you know they havent read them yet.

Yes, I know Jill - but it is a bit weird if some of the pm's have been opened , ( later ones ) but not the earlier ones . :lolb:

Sponsored content

Re: Can not reply !! Help !

Post by Sponsored content


    Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 22:50