A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

Thankyou Luds

Stormhead
Open
Open

Thankyou Luds

Post by Stormhead on Sat 23 Jul 2016, 10:11

I am very grateful to Luds for getting me back on the forum roses

For the past 2 weeks I've had a message which told me I had  suspicious activity on my account & it went to an information page & asked me to fill in my account details (Login & ID) which I did the first time as it just looked like part of the forum but nothing happened. Then at the weekend I was able to sign on again as normal ?? but by Wednesday it was back so did a full scan on my PC on Friday but still no joy so emailed Luds & she has given me new ID & Password   So I am back clap  clap 

Find it very strange as the scan was all ok & I can sign in to my other accounts ok but so glad to be back

June bluemerle  shadesable  bluemerle  goldsable
Luds
Admin
Admin

Re: Thankyou Luds

Post by Luds on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 09:58

Glad you are sorted now 😉😉

~~~~~~~~~~~
Luds star 
www.fleurdemai.weebly.com

Quito shadesable  Bouba  shadesable  Luna  tricolor Sandie goldsable
pepperhill
Open
Open

Post by pepperhill on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 12:18

Stormhead wrote:I am very grateful to Luds for getting me back on the forum roses

For the past 2 weeks I've had a message which told me I had  suspicious activity on my account & it went to an information page & asked me to fill in my account details (Login & ID) which I did the first time as it just looked like part of the forum but nothing happened. Then at the weekend I was able to sign on again as normal ?? but by Wednesday it was back so did a full scan on my PC on Friday but still no joy so emailed Luds & she has given me new ID & Password   So I am back clap  clap 

Find it very strange as the scan was all ok & I can sign in to my other accounts ok but so glad to be back

June bluemerle  shadesable  bluemerle  goldsable

Welcome back, June

Lindsay
Open
Open

Post by Lindsay on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 14:01

I had this message once, ignored it and by the next day normal service had mysteriously been resumed  thinking

Lindsay
glennieblue
Open
Open

Post by glennieblue on Sun 24 Jul 2016, 15:41

glad you're back June.

val
Val H
Puppy
Puppy