A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

Sheltie lost - Ledbury

glennieblue
Open
Open

Re: Sheltie lost - Ledbury

Post by glennieblue on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 16:16

I am sure you did your best Nina,thank you for giving us the info on this.
val
Shougieshel

Post by Shougieshel on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 16:26

sheltielady wrote:Whatever has happened to this poor sheltie  , I just hope she is in a much better 'place' now . tissue

Personally  , I am taking this news with a pinch of salt .............taking a step back and reading what the person who reported her as missing ( posted on behalf of the owner  , but using the name of the actual owner ! )  , I find it all hard to believe  ..........to find her body now in a neighbours garden after she has been missing for so many weeks now ?  If in deed she was missing in the first place  .

I have spoken with someone who had held a conversation with the "owner" and things did not add up then ................and after I have liased on line with the same person  , it all became even more odd  .

I know there are a couple  in a minority who did not want to take my word for it when I said this was being looked into  , but there is definately something not right here at all .

I know exactly which bitch this one is too .

Im sorry  , but I did not want to post publically about this, but when I read  that her owner is "distraught", it makes my blood boil knowing the actual situation re the "owner " .
tissue

I agree that there is a lot that doesn`t add up regarding this little dog. Unfortunately, without any hard evidence, we can only guess at the truth. We know that the owner is not a reputable character, having been thrown out of the CKC Breed club for her behaviour. The more people that know what an unsavoury character this person is, the better. I for one will certainly be keeping an eye on this persons breeding activities in the future.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen

SHOUGIE SHELTIES

sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 16:50

I so agree with you there Jenny  .

I feel like banging my head against a brick wall where this type of person is involved....................sadly, as I had said so many times before  , if people keep selling "stock" to them and also allowing them to use their dogs at stud etc  ,it will never stop .

I am putting my neck on the line here  , but there is a large , wide circle of bad breeders  ( mainly down my way , but they deal with the likes of this person too Wink ) and they deal in the dogs amongst themselves !

I have mentioned names before  , but how do you think it makes me feel when my words are not listened to  and when I see such things as people I know  , being friends with them on social media sites ! ?

I have been given a little more info this afternoon re this poor dog and I now have a bigger picture of what we believe to be the case ................which I am very sorry to say , I am now pretty sure she has died ..............and in the most awful circumstances , none of which I would like to repeat tissue madangry
sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 16:52

glennieblue wrote:I am sure you did your best Nina,thank you for giving us the info on this.
val

I so wish I could physically do more Val, but im sure I would end up in jail if I ever came face too with the likes crying
Alice Ash
Maiden
Maiden

Post by Alice Ash on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 18:36

I will do everything in my power to ensure Shelties are not ill treated in any way.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 27 Jul 2017, 17:34