A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

Sheltie lost - Ledbury

Shelridge
Open
Open

Sheltie lost - Ledbury

Post by Shelridge on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 18:47

Cross-posted from FB.

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=98110#.VrD5CfmLQhe

I fear she comes from 'that' establishment in Ledbury.

Chris
Claire N

Re: Sheltie lost - Ledbury

Post by Claire N on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 19:08

Poor girl - I do hope she is found safe ...

Claire
peartbrooklass
Limit
Limit

Post by peartbrooklass on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 19:23

Well I just hope that she is somewhere safe & loved.
SheilaR
Open
Open

Post by SheilaR on Tue 02 Feb 2016, 23:27

I think I read she has been missing for 11 days ?
Hope she is found safe
Shelridge
Open
Open

Post by Shelridge on Wed 03 Feb 2016, 08:31

Hope someone nice has 'rescued' her.

Chris
Claire N

Post by Claire N on Wed 03 Feb 2016, 09:05

Yes, I noticed how long it had taken them to get it on Doglost - like others I hope she is safe!

Claire
sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Wed 03 Feb 2016, 13:11

I am looking into this Wink
clare
Open
Open

Post by clare on Sat 06 Feb 2016, 13:43

I have contacts in that area, Hartpury College, Hartpury Saddlery, The Post Ofiice, the local pubs and garages and another riding establishment in Newent have all the details.
sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 13:00

As I already said , I am looking into this ............please can no one contact the "owner"  .
clare
Open
Open

Post by clare on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 14:06

What?? thinking
Shougieshel

Post by Shougieshel on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 17:40

clare wrote:I have contacts in that area, Hartpury College, Hartpury Saddlery, The Post Ofiice, the local pubs and garages and another riding establishment in Newent have all the details.

Thanks Clare, the more people that know this little girl is lost the better. It may be that she will be inclined to head for somewhere quiet like a barn or other Farm type environment, so hopefully one of your contacts may see her.

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen

SHOUGIE SHELTIES

sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 18:15

Without posting any details publically, as I have said previously, I am looking into this and would appreciate it if people would hold off ANY action, including contact with the person who has advertised her as "lost" , until I hear more .

I am sure no one would wish to jeopardise her safety Wink
Shougieshel

Post by Shougieshel on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 21:01

sheltielady wrote:Without posting any details publically, as I have said previously, I am looking into this and would appreciate it if people would hold off ANY action, including contact with the person who has advertised her as "lost" , until I hear more .

I am sure no one would wish to jeopardise her safety Wink

You are right Nina, no-one would want to jeapardise this little dogs safety, however, I am puzzled as to why you wouldn`t want people in the locality to know that she is a lost dog if she is spotted. 

Dogs lost certainly advocate putting up posters in the area with details of who to contact should she be seen. In fact, the lady who posted her as lost has advised that the owner is doing just that. 

Perhaps a little more info in this case regarding your role in the search for this girl would be helpful. 
I`m sure everyone on the Forum would like to know that everything that can be done, is being done.  Very Happy

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen

SHOUGIE SHELTIES

clare
Open
Open

Post by clare on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 21:10

Yes please!
sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Sun 07 Feb 2016, 21:15

Shougieshel wrote:

You are right Nina, no-one would want to jeapardise this little dogs safety, however, I am puzzled as to why you wouldn`t want people in the locality to know that she is a lost dog if she is spotted. 

Dogs lost certainly advocate putting up posters in the area with details of who to contact should she be seen. In fact, the lady who posted her as lost has advised that the owner is doing just that. 

Perhaps a little more info in this case regarding your role in the search for this girl would be helpful. 
I`m sure everyone on the Forum would like to know that everything that can be done, is being done.  Very Happy
I will pm you Jenny  , but for the time being at least and for the best interests of this dog, it would be beneficial if this topic was removed  until more has been established
Val H
Puppy
Puppy

Post by Val H on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 18:53

Is there any update on this little girl please. I look every day on here and also on DogsLost. Can't bear to think of her out there with no one looking or her.
clare
Open
Open

Post by clare on Fri 19 Feb 2016, 19:11

This case is causing some interest locally and there are definitely people in the area looking.
Shougieshel

Post by Shougieshel on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 11:55

I`m sorry to have to tell you all that it is on DogLost that this little girl is now at the Rainbow Bridge. She was found dead by a neighbour. No other information available at the moment.  rose

~~~~~~~~~~~
Jen

SHOUGIE SHELTIES

Claire N

Post by Claire N on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 11:56

The worst possible ending - RIP little girl rose

Claire
Val H
Puppy
Puppy

Post by Val H on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 12:00

Oh no, how sad! Poor little girl  rose
Shelridge
Open
Open

Post by Shelridge on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 12:02

I am so sorry to hear this.  Poor little girl.  I had hoped someone had found her and given her a wonderful new home. Run to the bridge little one.

Chris
Angela Evans
Open
Open

Post by Angela Evans on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 12:12

What very sad news rose

R.I.P. little one reunited with all the other little sheltie at Rainbow Bridge rose
Luds
Admin
Admin

Post by Luds on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 13:08

How awful! Poor little girl  crying

~~~~~~~~~~~
Luds star 
www.fleurdemai.weebly.com

Quito shadesable  Bouba  shadesable  Luna  tricolor Sandie goldsable
sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 13:43

Whatever has happened to this poor sheltie  , I just hope she is in a much better 'place' now . tissue

Personally  , I am taking this news with a pinch of salt .............taking a step back and reading what the person who reported her as missing ( posted on behalf of the owner  , but using the name of the actual owner ! )  , I find it all hard to believe  ..........to find her body now in a neighbours garden after she has been missing for so many weeks now ?  If in deed she was missing in the first place  .

I have spoken with someone who had held a conversation with the "owner" and things did not add up then ................and after I have liased on line with the same person  , it all became even more odd  .

I know there are a couple  in a minority who did not want to take my word for it when I said this was being looked into  , but there is definately something not right here at all .

I know exactly which bitch this one is too .

Im sorry  , but I did not want to post publically about this, but when I read  that her owner is "distraught", it makes my blood boil knowing the actual situation re the "owner " .
tissue
sylvasyd2
Limit
Limit

Post by sylvasyd2 on Sun 21 Feb 2016, 13:45

Poor little girl  rip

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 20:36