A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

dog lost

Claire N

Re: dog lost

Post by Claire N on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 13:13

This is the latest post on Doglost -

'His Owner has just collected him from me at the vets where I work. He is unhurt just a little dirty and covered in plant life! He was very pleased to be reunited with his owner'

Claire
Angela Evans
Open
Open

Post by Angela Evans on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 14:20

Was so pleased to hear the great news thay Sonny is home with Dot and Dave bless him clap
Lesley Fakley
Junior
Junior

Re. Dog Lost

Post by Lesley Fakley on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 14:48

clap yipee
Thank goodness he has been found and I do hope he is well after all this time. He must have been so frightened being in a place he didn't know and away from his doggy friends.

I have our two on harnesses now so I can grab them quickly when dogs I don't know come towards us.

Lesley shadesable blue gallop
glennieblue
Open
Open

Post by glennieblue on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 14:50

thank you god so very pleased for all concerned,best news today.
pepperhill
Open
Open

Post by pepperhill on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 15:59

Lesley Fakley wrote:clap yipee
Thank goodness he has been found and I do hope he is well after all this time. He must have been so frightened being in a place he didn't know and away from his doggy friends.

I have our two on harnesses now so I can grab them quickly when dogs I don't know come towards us.

Lesley shadesable blue gallop

If we have let an older one go to a forever home, we always insist that they bring a "Check chain" with them, and DO NOT open the car door until they get home.

Even to experienced sheltie owners

Sandra

Lindsay
Open
Open

Post by Lindsay on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 16:33

clap yipee Wonderful News yipee clap

Lindsay
harries
Limit
Limit

Post by harries on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 17:01

Brilliant news

Sand
sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 17:42

Huge relief !!! yipee
sheltielady
Junior
Junior

Post by sheltielady on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 17:43

Hope you can now enjoy your birthday Pauline !! x
Shadoway
Open
Open

Post by Shadoway on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 18:07

The best news.

valchapman
Puppy
Puppy

Post by valchapman on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 18:57

SO PLEASED FOR ALL CONCERNED ,HOPE WE CAN ALL SLEEP BETTER TONIGHT.
Iris Woodward
Graduate
Graduate

Post by Iris Woodward on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 20:41

Great news, so relieved couldn't stop worrying. Dave and Dot have been very lucky to have such good friends to help them with their search, well done to them, hope they all sleep better tonight.

I told you he would be found Pauline so you will feel better now, enjoy your meal.
mollyabbi
Graduate
Graduate

Post by mollyabbi on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 22:03

So delighted to hear that Sonny is safe and well and now reunited with his family.
What a worrying time. Shelties are such devoted loving dogs one can't imagine how frightened a lost dog feels. What a relief to all concerned.
Margaret Megan and Skye .
carolt
Maiden
Maiden

Post by carolt on Tue 01 Sep 2015, 22:40

thank god he has been found! our worst nightmare! well done to all who looked for sunny. carol t
Val H
Puppy
Puppy

Post by Val H on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 09:24

Thank goodness he's safe Very HappyStay safe now little man. xxx

evadshelties
Maiden
Maiden

Post by evadshelties on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 13:05

Firstly an update on Sonny
He is happily back at home ,no injuries but obviously traumatised by all that has happened to him. A good feed and groom ( lots of burs and undergrowth in his big coat !) with a big welcoming Sheltie smile when we picked him up . Sonny will now be staying here with us FOREVER

We discussed rehoming Sonny when a couple who had had Shelties for many years were looking for one. Arrangements were made to meet him and he went home with them. All the normal advise was given , then on Saturday I called to see how he was settling in . Sadly they had not taken our advise and took him out soon after getting him , he was spooked and escaped scared2

The good news is that after days/ evenings of searching he was caught and returned to us .

We would like to give a big thank you to all involved in his safe return , Mary, Colin , Sheila , the rangers and all the dog walkers . Not forgetting Lilly and her Sheltie .To all those who have phoned and kept positive thoughts going cheers

hugsgoldsable
charlie
Puppy
Puppy

Post by charlie on Thu 03 Sep 2015, 19:53

So pleased for you Dot, what a nightmare!
Best Wishes Maureen and Harry(Tommy son)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 19 Sep 2017, 21:32