A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

year ago today

Stormhead
Open
Open

year ago today

Post by Stormhead on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 13:14

shock I sit here calm today but this time last year my world fell apart. My Bluzie went missing from my garden. I swear, I was sure I would never see him again & even now I sometimes get in a panic if I can not see him.
I can not say how much everyone's support helped me
& the shear relief on Monday evening when he was brought back will never go away.
Reading through all the mails about him brought tears. He is sat beside me now & sometimes I pinch my self to check it's real & he is home.

June bluemerle shadesable bluemerle goldsable goldsable
Claire N

Re: year ago today

Post by Claire N on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 13:18

hugs  for you and Bluzie

~~~~~~~~~~~
Claire

Our precious girls ~ Crystal shadesable  Tissa goldsable  Keeva shadesable  Leyla goldsable
                                                     Remembering Kerrie rose
glennieblue
Open
Open

Post by glennieblue on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 14:16

hugs  from us for you and the lovely Bluzie.not a day you want to remember but one you wont forget in a hurry.Nightmare over just enjoy him and know I am jealous cause I wish he were mine .
val
clare
Open
Open

Post by clare on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 15:49

Yes I remember the day!  Definitely a good news day.
sylvasyd2
Limit
Limit

Post by sylvasyd2 on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 18:54

I was very new to the forum this time last year, so I didn't know about  Bluzie.you must have been frantic. So glad there was a happy ending Very Happy
Mistvale
Open
Open

Post by Mistvale on Sat 11 Jul 2015, 19:15

Oh June, it was a terrible time for you but with a happy ending..... Everyone's worst nightmare to lose one of our furbabies..... thank goodness your Bluzie is home with you...... Give him a hug from me..... hugs and one for you too hugs

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 22 Nov 2017, 21:52