A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

SHELTIE LOST - BLUZIE

mollyabbi
Graduate
Graduate

Re: SHELTIE LOST - BLUZIE

Post by mollyabbi on Sat 12 Jul 2014, 23:28

Hope Bluzie is reunited as soon as possible . You must be beside yourself with worry.
Margaret  Megan sablegallop   and Skye blue gallop
seashel
Open
Open

Post by seashel on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 00:18

This is awful, poor June. I will be keeping everything crossed and sending a prayer that Bluzie is found safe and well very soon.
I will cross post where I can.
rdiamond
Open
Open

Post by rdiamond on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 02:16

Oh NO!!!!!!! Poor June and poor beautiful Bluzie  crying

I pray that he is found soon
Angela Evans
Open
Open

Post by Angela Evans on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 07:26

Oh June, I am so very sorry to read that Bluzie has gone missing, thinking of you and hoping he will be home again with you very soon.

Angela
Sheltielover
Puppy
Puppy

Post by Sheltielover on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 08:08

So sorry to read this - I have shared it on FB.  Sending masses of positive thoughts that he's found ASAP.
Lynn Fagg
Junior
Junior

Bluzie

Post by Lynn Fagg on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 08:38

Hi June so very sorry and upset to hear Bluzie is missing we are to far away to help as such but if there is anything we can do please let us know tissue 
We will obviously keep our ears to the ground just in case.. love Lyn and friends..xx
Ka7e
Graduate
Graduate

Post by Ka7e on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 10:51

Shared in Somerset. A long way from June, but is there an assumption that Bluzie has been taken rather than "escaped"? Then the emphasis would be on making him " too hot to handle" and I would urge my FB contacts to share nationwide.

Hoping he is found soon.
Dawn-Mosardi
Puppy
Puppy

Post by Dawn-Mosardi on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 11:37

Thinking of you June, any news this morning ? 

Dawn 

Womble  bluemerle
Pacarane
Limit
Limit

Post by Pacarane on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 11:38

Do hope you get some news soon June

Pat
judith
Limit
Limit

Post by judith on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 12:14

When I cross-post the doglost page it doesn't carry a photo of Bluzie, only the poster link does this, which doesn't provide the full info of the page.

Is anyone able to explain how I can ensure the photo of Bluzie  shows on the fb/twitter link please.

Many thanks.
pepperhill
Open
Open

Post by pepperhill on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 12:37

http://www.doglost.co.uk/dog-blog.php?dogId=71756#.U8JuwfldWSo

is the link to the page that shows Bluzie's details on Doglost. They are extremely helpful, well they were when Poppy went missing in Lincs a few months ago. Once people logged on to the details, there were many reports of sightings, which proved to be beneficial.

Sandra
Shadoway
Open
Open

Post by Shadoway on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 13:46

Have only just read this.  I hope your special boy is soon back home June or at the very least you have some sightings today.
chelmermead
Graduate
Graduate

Post by chelmermead on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 13:57

June I do hope that you are re-united with your Bluzie very very soon. Thinking of you my dear .. I'm in Scotland or I would be down there looking with you.
elaine.r
Open
Open

Post by elaine.r on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 15:36

What a nightmare.  Are there any folk who would steal a sheltie like him for jealousy in the show world?   shock   I do hope he's returned soon safe and well.   bigghug
evita0_8
Open
Open

Post by evita0_8 on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 15:48

Will keep sharing on face book until he's home.  Have also had friends sharing.  Fingers crossed he is home soon.

Denise

Lindsay
Open
Open

Post by Lindsay on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 17:14

While stewarding today I have left posters at Wood Green Animal shelter in their Charity Shop, Pet Food Shop and the Cafeteria.
Posters were also placed at the entrances to the Indoor Arena where the dog show was held, hopefully both the general public visiting the sanctuary and the dog show exhibitors will have seen them.

All fingers and paws crossed for Bluzie to be safely returned quickly.

Lindsay
Iris Woodward
Graduate
Graduate

Post by Iris Woodward on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 17:50

Any news of Bluzie I have shared on Facebook.  Hope he is found soon I am so worried for you June my heart goes out to you lets hope for a positive outcome.
pauline
Limit
Limit

Post by pauline on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 18:12

June, I was shocked to read about Bluzie.  I know I am a long way away but if there is anything at all I can do to help please let me know.  I will spread the message around the area where I live just in case it is useful. Thinking of you.
Pauline.
Claire N

Post by Claire N on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 18:44

We're not on Twitter or Facebook but have sent out emails to our dog loving friends with the link to Doglost

Keeping you in our thoughts June and Bluzie

Claire and Andy
paulineH
Open
Open

Post by paulineH on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 19:24

Just a thought, have the Police been informed?

Pauline
pepperhill
Open
Open

Post by pepperhill on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 19:41

elaine.r wrote:  Are there any folk who would steal a sheltie like him for jealousy in the show world?   shock  

Not in the "Sheltie" fraternity, Elaine.

Sandra
Shelridge
Open
Open

Post by Shelridge on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 20:18

Definitely not.  I was just wondering if there was any local publicity about him winning BIS at the Norfolk Show. (not a good thing). 

The Police and everyone have been informed Pauline.  Poor June is doing all she can - maybe local radio will pick it up tomorrow.  I feel so bad for her.

Chris
glennieblue
Open
Open

Post by glennieblue on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 20:26

are there any gipseys in the area ? if so someone needs to walk around calling him and keeping a ear open for any responsive barking.
glennieblue

Post by Guest on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 20:27

I agree with your line of thought Christine  - I also think it would be very wise to keep it quiet  'publicly'  that Bluzie is a show dog and especially the fact that he is a Champion .
Mistvale
Open
Open

Post by Mistvale on Sun 13 Jul 2014, 20:31

Can we bombard the radio stations in the area?  Make him too hot to handle....  ?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 20:38