A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

help

Beechmere
Graduate
Graduate

help

Post by Beechmere on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 17:02

can anyone tell me why the print on this forum has suddenly gone very small it only happens on this site any one got any ideas please
marlene
Mistvale
Open
Open

Re: help

Post by Mistvale on Sat 30 Nov 2013, 19:30

I have that a lot but not particularly on this site. Click on your View at the top left hand side on your Toolbar and Zoom in. Hope that helps.
Beechmere
Graduate
Graduate

Post by Beechmere on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 15:05

Thanks Cath for your reply i did what you said but its still the same but thanks for trying
marlene
Mistvale
Open
Open

Post by Mistvale on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 18:12

Sorry I wasn't of any help Marlene.
Pat Wallis

Post by Pat Wallis on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 18:12

Sorry not had that problem so can't help.

~~~~~~~~~~~
pepperhill
Open
Open

Post by pepperhill on Tue 03 Dec 2013, 23:12

What browser are you using, Marlene?

Internet Explorer? Google chrome? Firefox? Safari or what?

Sandra
Beechmere
Graduate
Graduate

Post by Beechmere on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 17:44

ferefox Sandra
pepperhill
Open
Open

Post by pepperhill on Thu 05 Dec 2013, 18:31

Not a browser I am familiar with, Marlene. It suggests you have an add-on that needs disabling. Sometimes these are downloaded with an upgrade or when you have installed something.

https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/font-size-and-zoom-increase-size-of-web-pages

Is a link to an article you may find helpful, or the following is perhaps what you want:

Setting a Minimum Font Size

Some websites may display text which is too small to read comfortably. To make such pages easier to read, you can set a minimum font size. On web pages that try to display text smaller than this size, Firefox will enlarge the text to your chosen size.

To set a minimum font size, open the Options window, select the Content panel, and click the Advanced button in the Fonts & Colors section. You can specify a minimum font size from the dropdown menu.

Note that some web pages may display incorrectly depending on your choice of a minimum font size.

Sandra
Beechmere
Graduate
Graduate

Post by Beechmere on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 16:09

Sandra you are a genius thanyou so much you have not only saved my eyesight but my life as Alan was ready to strangle me thankyou
marlene
pepperhill
Open
Open

Post by pepperhill on Fri 06 Dec 2013, 19:25

Beechmere wrote:Sandra you are a genius thanyou so much you have not only saved my eyesight but my life as Alan was ready to strangle me thankyou
marlene
glad to help.

We just need to sort our other problem of not seeing our own mails on "The list"

Sandra
Beechmere
Graduate
Graduate

Post by Beechmere on Sat 07 Dec 2013, 08:36

we had that problem at one time but it just sorted itself [well i think it did] i'm afraid me and technology dont see eye to eye can just about grasp the basics hope you get sorted and sorry i can't help
marlene

Lindsay
Open
Open

Post by Lindsay on Mon 09 Dec 2013, 09:17

I also have had very small writing, it has suddenly corrected itself today ........ no reading glasses needed now cheers

Lindsay

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 18 Oct 2017, 22:55