A forum for anyone interested in shetland sheepdogs (shelties)

Sheltie on Doglost

evita0_8
Open
Open

Re: Sheltie on Doglost

Post by evita0_8 on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 08:15

Fingers crossed she is heading home and she starts to recognise places. This must be such a hard time you are all going through and my thoughts are with you. Hopefully she's home soon.

Denise
mandy hoare
Graduate
Graduate

Post by mandy hoare on Fri 08 Feb 2013, 18:35

Fingers crossed here to, hope Misty is home safe & well really soon good luck Mandy
Stormhead
Open
Open

Post by Stormhead on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 11:50

I hope you soon have your girl home good luck

June bluemerle shadesable bluemerle goldsable goldsable

Lisax
Junior
Junior

Post by Lisax on Sun 10 Feb 2013, 12:34

Keep positive Rene and Bob.Xxx
daisybunch
baberloui
Maiden
Maiden

Update on our Missing Misty.

Post by baberloui on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 07:31

Hi to every one, Thank you for all your kind comments, I /We are just updating the ( Where we are with Misty ! ) we still keep having various sightings,the latest being at Ellenore Lane which ties up with a sighting just on Christmas by a young girl who come from a family well into the doggie world plus it is in a line with the Broad Oak sighting and tracking by Tiga and Jenny.I will try to update after Tiga and jenny tracks over the ground ( Possibly next week ) if they can. For any one wishing to follow her story since 19/09/2012 Misty is much missed and is number 43310 on the dog lost site. Thanks again for every ones help and kind remarks Bob and Rene.
Stormhead
Open
Open

Post by Stormhead on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 18:17

I do so hope you have a happy outcome. good luck

June bluemerle shadesable bluemerle goldsable goldsable
mary wynn
Open
Open

Post by mary wynn on Thu 07 Mar 2013, 22:10

sending positive thoughts that MISTY.will be home with you both soon

mary.
baberloui
Maiden
Maiden

Post by baberloui on Fri 08 Mar 2013, 00:27

Thank you to all the kind words for Misty Which helps us a lot and hope we can have her tracked by Tiga and Jenny next week and be a positive result and confirm that at least she has been there which proves that after five and a half months she is fighting on through the rough weather. Bob and Rene ( Baberloui and Reneshome )
mary wynn
Open
Open

Post by mary wynn on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 19:59

I was looking on lost dogs, thinking has there been any news on MISTY,from kent?

or any of the other shelties that are still missing,it seems such a long time with no news
about any of them, lets hope we get some good news soon.

MARY.
baberloui
Maiden
Maiden

Missing Sheltie ( Misty ) Dog Lost 43310

Post by baberloui on Sun 28 Apr 2013, 21:19

Thank you for your kind comments re: out poor missing Misty. She went missing while we on holiday last September. She slipped her collar while being walked. She is a fairly timid girl and with us never needs a lead but with any one she does not know they would not stand a chance of getting her back! She has been sighted and tracked over the last seven months and the last sighting which is approx: seven to eight weeks ago! We are just desperate to here of another sighting on the same day so as we can ask Jenny ad Tiga to track so as we can leave out food on our clothing and coax her back to the same spot until we can capture her. Thanks to every one for there help and concern, Her story is long and logged on dog lost site no: 43310 Many Thanks Bob and Rene
baberloui
Maiden
Maiden

Post by baberloui on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 02:38

Hi, Just to update Misty ( Our missing Sheltie ) She has now been missing for over ten months. She has had loads of sightings over this time until Feb/early March and then not a thing for over four months.We were starting to think the worst and then! out of the blue I had a call to say that a lady on her way home through the Pett / Pett Level Area had spotted what sounded like a wet and scruffy Sheltie. I called JB who does a brilliant job with her dog Tiga! They came down two days after the sighting and picked up the sent and found her sent and tracked all around that area.They Bumped into a good few people with a few having sight what sounded like Misty! So now more and more posters and start trying to close in and try to coax her back! Fingers Crossed for her return Home! I will give any more news as it comes in, Many Thanks Bob ( Baberloui ) PS she is no 43310 on Dog Lost which she has been on since she slipped her collar while we was away on holiday.
Claire N

Post by Claire N on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 05:34

Fingers crossed that she will soon be back with you - these latest sightings must give you some hope again

Claire
evita0_8
Open
Open

Post by evita0_8 on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 07:53

Everything is crossed here. Wishing you lots of luck and hope you are reunited soon. hugs

Denise
elaine.r
Open
Open

Post by elaine.r on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 09:15

Oh Man! This is great news. Sending thoughts and prayers that Misty will soon be able to put her ordeal behind her. bigghug
Shelridge
Open
Open

Post by Shelridge on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 10:44

That is such hopeful news. Fingers firmly crossed she'll soon be back with you.

Christine
baberloui
Maiden
Maiden

Post by baberloui on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 12:02

Hi, Thanks for all your kind words and encouragement,I must say its nice to have her tracked and proving to us and others that she is still fighting on and still fast when anyone tries to catch her! I will post up to say where we are etc:
Many thanks to all Bob and Rene

Lindsay
Open
Open

Post by Lindsay on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 14:12

Such good news to hear she has been sighted again cheers
Fingers, toes and paws crossed that she will soon be safely back home with you.

Lindsay
mary wynn
Open
Open

Post by mary wynn on Sat 03 Aug 2013, 21:37

so glad that Misty has been seen again, it must be a great relief to know she is still okay yipee

am sending positive thoughts that she will be found soon.

mary.
Stormhead
Open
Open

Post by Stormhead on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 15:56

Still lost poor sole bigghug tissue

June
Skyeblue
Limit
Limit

Post by Skyeblue on Tue 22 Jul 2014, 17:45

So so sad, the owners must be berefttissuetissue
Mistvale
Open
Open

Post by Mistvale on Fri 07 Aug 2015, 18:22

There appears to have been another possible sighting of Misty according to Doglost.
elaine.r
Open
Open

Post by elaine.r on Fri 07 Aug 2015, 19:38

Golly, that's incredible. Please please please Misty, show yourself when your people are looking and come home. white flag
Mistvale
Open
Open

Post by Mistvale on Fri 07 Aug 2015, 20:05

It's amazing after all this time I agree Elaine..... Everything crossed for her
baberloui
Maiden
Maiden

Our Misty Every thing Crossed !

Post by baberloui on Fri 07 Aug 2015, 23:29

Hi, thanks for all your kind comments,we the owners of misty just keep all and every thing crossed.Misty will have escaped from the kennels thee years ago on this September 19th. So we would dearly love to have her back home.
Many thanks to all Bob and Rene xx
Mistvale
Open
Open

Post by Mistvale on Sat 08 Aug 2015, 08:49

I so hope that Misty will be home very soon Bob and Rene.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 24 Nov 2017, 20:36